maanantai 31. maaliskuuta 2014

The homecoming

The last days of the journey were just relaxation and resting in Stockholm. I just enjoyed the Swedish sunshine and spring feelings. Aimless walking around Stockholm, eating in restaurants, going to movies, some shopping, sleeping late in the morning... That's it!
Sunny Stockholm
I also made a difficult decision - I decided to leave my bike in Stockholm. I already have a better bike at home and not space for two! However, the faithful piece of metal had some emotional value for me. I wouldn't have given it to some random person, so I passed it to my friend. He will take good care of it and promised to keep the stickers attached ("Berlin loves you" & a Finnish flag)!

The 15-hour ferry trip to Helsinki passed as always. The ship is dominated by a group of raging youngsters, keeping terrible noise. Only difference is, that this time I'm not one of them myself. Listening to it behind my door all night, desperately trying to sleep a bit. By the way, nothing has changed. The pranks and jokes they do in the ferry are still exactly the same as they used to be ten years ago!


Back in Helsinki, Finland!
Next morning I finally stepped on the soil of my dear Finland and an hour later I was home. Cold, crisp, familiar, sunny, beautiful! Ah. The journey is over!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti